SHOP BEST SELLERS
ProWire Inc. Since 1996
- ProWires Inc. is a privately-owned company which has been operational for over 25 years and has experienced a steady growth through metal scrap processing and sales across the globe.
- ProWires Inc is in charge of buying metal scrap, recycling and producing copper wire , Copper ring, copper jewelry and other related products to sell to its ultimate clients at very affordable rates.
- We have become the number 1 seller of Wire sculpture, Steel Wire, Copper ring and Stainless Steel Mesh; and as a result, we are committed in establishing and sustaining healthy relationships with major stakeholders in the industry.
- As established scrap metal suppliers, it is evident that most scrap metal buyers have built trust in us over time and the hassle of where to buy scrap metal or related products has been eliminated. Get to know more about what we offer as a market leader.
Our Clients Are Delighted
Perfect clientele service. Exceeding expectations with premium quality copper wire.
Secure and safe delivery guaranteed once payment has been confirmed. I strongly recommend this company.
- Stabilizes Blood Pressure Levels
For the people suffering from blood pressure problems, this one can be a good cure. Even our low blood pressure clients can wear them. The client immediately realises the stability of the blood pressure level.
- Improves Cardiovascular Health
Our Copper rings help crosslink collagen, elastin and fibres in the body. These elastin fibres cover the aorta and surrounding regions. Our Copper ring, thus, strengthens these fibres and prevents acute aortic aneurysms.
- Revitalises the Heart
Our Copper rings keep the heart healthy and prevent heart attacks and other heart-related issues.
- Promotes Absorption of Minerals
Our Copper rings and bracelets contain micro minerals like zinc and iron which are easily absorbed by the body. These minerals enter the bloodstream, and this absorption is more beneficial than taking mineral supplements. It is particularly advantageous for those who suffer from iron or zinc deficiency or are anaemic.