20 gauge copper wire for sale
UL Approved 20 Gauge Enameled Copper Winding Wire 0.5mm Price Per kg
|Product name||Enamelled copper wire, round copper winding wire, magnet copper wire|
|Application||Transformer, Motor, Pump, Generator, Reactor, Inductor, Choke, Welding machine, etc|
|Conductor||Round 99.9% pure copper rod|
|Size||0.10-3.00mm, AWG 9-38, Swg ll~Swg 42|
|Standard||IEC 60317, NEMA MW, GB JIS|
|Insulation material||PEW UEW EIW EI/AIW AIW|
|Color||Golden, Brown, Black (according to the wire diameter)|
|Code||PEW, QZ||PEW, QZ||UEW, QA||EIW, QZY||EI/AIW, QZY/XY||AIW, QXY|
|Thermal Class||Class B, 130℃||Class F, 155℃||Class F, 155℃||Class H, 180℃||Class H, 200℃||Class L, 220℃|
|Insulation thickness||Grade 1, 2, 3|
|Standard||IEC 60317, NEMA MW, JIS|
|Characteristics||Good heat resistance and mechanical strength.
|High mechanical strength, good elasticity, scratch resistance, adhesion, electrical properties and solvent resistance||Solderability(no need to remove the insulation).
High frequency resistance and dyeability
|Good thermal shock resistance and refrigerant resistance.
Excellent chemical resistance, abrasion resistance
|More comprehensive performance, with high heat resistance, mechanical properties, refrigerant resistance and chemical resistance||Highest heat class
High heat resistance, good solvent and refrigerant resistance
Factory supply Copper Clad Aluminum wire cca wire copper price
Copper Clad Aluminum is an electrical conductor which has an outer sleeve of copper metallurgically bonded to a solid aluminum core. The combination of these two metals make it uniquely suited to many electrical applications.
ASTM B 566-2011
Compared to copper conductors:
- Higher Flexibility due to lower elastic modulus.
- 63% material weight reduction due to lower specific gravity of CCA over regular copper.
Compared to aluminum conductors:
- Better corrosion resistance than aluminum due to copper layer.
- Lower resistance due to high electric conductivity of copper .
- Better Solderability.
- Higher strength than aluminum.
In high frequency signal transmission field, it is applied to:
- Standard Material of Conductor in CATV Coaxial Cable;
- 50 Ohm Radio Frequency Aerial;
- Leaky Cable;
- Soft Coaxial Radio Frequency Cable;
- Data Cable
In power transmission field, it can be applied to:
- Stranded wire;
- Power Cable;
- Control Cable;
- automotive cable;
- Building distribution wire;
- Radio Frequency shielding;
In special electromagnetic wire, it can be applied to:
- Coils in motor and fans, mahjong machine, Loudspeakers
- Voice coils (e.g. in Headphone, Headset, …)
Manufacture Scope: 0.12MM~5.50MM